Tonight

Ski

Super fast groomed corduroy, with edge to edge coverage down Boomer. Smoke was also perfectly groomed and probably the best it's been all year.

I just spent about 90 minutes doing laps with maybe six other people, including one kid skiing around with an Irish flag, blowing an air horn.

Not a single rock, pebble, or bare spot.

Montage is going to be shutting down and wasting some awesome conditions.

Super fast groomed corduroy, with edge to edge coverage down Boomer. Smoke was also perfectly groomed and probably the best it's been all year.

I just spent about 90 minutes doing laps with maybe six other people, including one kid skiing around with an Irish flag, blowing an air horn.

Not a single rock, pebble, or bare spot.

Montage is going to be shutting down and wasting some awesome conditions.

How are the conditions at your private hill?

I hope you're practicing smart style in the park. Screaming drop at the top of your lungs isn't good enough, it makes you look like an ignorant duesh-bag. I expect you to alert each person in a polite way that you're going to jib the butter box..otherwise stay out of the park. Remember look before you leap and leave your racer attitude at home...respect doesn't always get respect in the park. You have to earn it by hanging out with park crue, posting on newschoolers, and never be origional or unorigional in your tricks, If you expect me to drive you all the way to Killington to compete in next years Next Snow event you better come between 25th and one million in the rankings.

Don't worry world, it's highly unlikely he will procreate.

Ski999 that sounds great...I hope you're practicing smart style in the park. Screaming drop at the top of your lungs isn't good enough, it makes you look like an ignorant duesh-bag. I expect you to alert each person in a polite way that you're going to jib the butter box..otherwise stay out of the park. Remember look before you leap and leave your racer attitude at home...respect doesn't always get respect in the park. You have to earn it by hanging out with park crue, posting on newschoolers, and never be origional or unorigional in your tricks, If you expect me to drive you all the way to Killington to compete in next years Next Snow event you better come between 25th and one million in the rankings. Two wds smart style..Smart like smarties candy and style like the style section in the NY times.

don't worry, the park's torn down