Blue Beerless!!!!!

Cadillac

If we have to drink beer you'll be lucky to get a flash. If you want a good show then shots are the way to go. For some reason I find that after a couple of shots of tequila my pants just won't stay on. Uh oh! On second thought...shots of tequila will get me in big trouble with Bob, who after that much drinking is my only way home. Hahaha. Anyway, back to Blue's bar...do you guys think that the bar in the new lodge will be separated from the cafeteria like BC or will they make it like the one in the Summit Lodge?

I can't picture the bar at the Summit Lodge. The new lodge will probably similar to BC's

If we have to drink beer you'll be lucky to get a flash. If you want a good show then shots are the way to go. For some reason I find that after a couple of shots of tequila my pants just won't stay on. Uh oh!

This weekend sexkitten shots! ....... I'll Buy

shorter season, less vertical, rude employees, more $$$, rude Nasty-R peops, crap moguls...but beer..Blue mountain had beer, just not Miller Sprite...4 more wars...are you skiing Blue tonight?

I might actually make it up there before the end of the season... we'll see how it goes. I think I have bird flu or some crap though. I feel horrible.

Do you guys want to get me in trouble?!? Haha. We should be at Blue Saturday morning, but I can't drink until double digits.

I'm definately going to Blue this weekend... and though I don't do tequila, I'll choke it down to get Sexkitten naked :D

haha, I'll need the tequila to fight Bob off anyway :rock

• 8 years later...

Stoped at club 223 after skiing and found that there was no Miller Lite Left....... It's a crime to spend all that money to keep the area open and not have any beer on tap left besides Spaten and some lousey ale. 15 minutes less of snow making and the could have had enough money for 30 more kegs! Out of Beer!......... a Ski Area should run out of Snow before it runs out of BEER!

What ever happened to Cadillac. Remember that day when he put a piece of paper with a printed Cadillac logo under my windshield wipers...my spidey senses were tingling and reminded me of my 53rd favorite 80s song, I Always Feel Like Somebodies Watching Me"