Buying skis online, maybe ebay? What do you think?

CO 14ers

ski, if you're planning on getting a pair of dobermann boots, i wish you the best of luck. those things are painful, and i have really skinny feet too.

Yeah, that's the reputation of Dobermann boots, for sure. Rossi race boots are generally a narrow fit, as well. My foot is medium width and Atomic and Salomons are a good fit. The Nordica race skis are supposedly fantastic. I'm going to grab a cheap set of used slalom skis off eBay this spring and see what they're like.

Yeah, that's the reputation of Dobermann boots, for sure. Rossi race boots are generally a narrow fit, as well. My foot is medium width and Atomic and Salomons are a good fit. The Nordica race skis are supposedly fantastic. I'm going to grab a cheap set of used slalom skis off eBay this spring and see what they're like.

I think I tried them one day out in PC last year. I would probably demo them at Hood if I had an extra day to demo...

Like Justo I don't have any experience on Nordicas race stock, but have skied every model in the Hot Rod line. The Nitrous was the most fun I had on a non-park ski at Blue all year. If I have the funds Im definitely going to get a pair for next season. I also liked the Modifieds, but they like to be skied a bit faster, and if I get a non-twin then I want something that will turn and be a little be more playful at slower speeds as well as higher speeds, which the Nitrous seemed to do perfectly. I've heard things about some ski called a Metron but I think the name is stupid, it looks dumb, the Nitrous would kick its ass.