2005 Salomon 1080's For Sale!

Ski4Food

Hey everyone,

I'm selling an almost new pair of 2005 Salomon 1080's.

Details:

Size: 161 cm

Bindings: Salomon S810 TI (Light)

Use: Perfect condition, only skied about 6 times

The bindings are mounted for a boot size of 28.0-28.5 (10 1/2 or 11)

It's a great park and pipe ski, and it's awesome in the bumps! It would be great for someone used to a shorter ski or someone younger or for a heavier or taller girl!

I'm looking to sell them for $300, but I will take offers. The whole pacakge new was $400!

Let me know if you're interested, either post or PM.

I'll try to get some pictures up this weekend or early next week!

you got a killer deal on that setup! that would normally cost about 650 for the whole setup. to anyone looking at this interested in a pair of skis, jump on it if they are the right size. they are a really great ski.

$270 + shipping?

Post this on www.newschoolers.com. You'll likely get some asshole replies and lowball offers, but I've bought skis from guys on there. Keep tryin' and good luck. If you still have these when next season comes around, which for your sake I'm hoping you don't, I'll be able to hook you up with someone who is looking for twin-tips. We had like five people buy twins this season because of the new Freeride program, and there are more signed up for next year.

Post this on www.newschoolers.com. You'll likely get some asshole replies and lowball offers, but I've bought skis from guys on there. Keep tryin' and good luck. If you still have these when next season comes around, which for your sake I'm hoping you don't, I'll be able to hook you up with someone who is looking for twin-tips. We had like five people buy twins this season because of the new Freeride program, and there are more signed up for next year.

Thank you very much, I'll keep that in mind. They may be around next season. I don't really need the money, but then again I don't really need the skis either. I was thinking if I wait until next year I can most likely get more for them, seeing as people usually spend more in the fall to get ready for the season, but if I can aide someone's progression in the sport by losing some $$ then it's all well worth it!

• 2 weeks later...