Past closing skiing

Csocean10

So I was thinking it would be pretty cool to get some excercise and skiing at the same time. Is there enough snow left anywhere in pa to justify hiking and skiing it. Doesn't need to be much. 15 feet wide and a couple hundred feet long of snow on a trail somewhere in the poconos is enough for me. I'm sure it's mostly grass but there have to be some spots left that were a little deeper than others or maybe more shaded. Also will I get arrested doing this or maybe just given a warning and told to go home?

Thanks for the info. I was considering that place. Don't know if they have any snow anyway though. Camelback is on public land I think right? Their webcam shows only small patches of snow but maybe some of the more shaded trails still have a few inches of cover so I can break out the rock skis. Any further info would be appreciated.

Thanks for the info. I was considering that place. Don't know if they have any snow anyway though. Camelback is on public land I think right? Their webcam shows only small patches of snow but maybe some of the more shaded trails still have a few inches of cover so I can break out the rock skis. Any further info would be appreciated.

CB is probably getting their water park ready, so that wouldn't be suggested. Personally, I wouldn't risk the trespassing charge, anywhere, because you might face a misdemeanor charge, which could lead to a record and being on probation. It's not worth it :nono .

Yea definitely not a good idea I suppose. People hike and ski resorts out west after closing quite often though... If it is on public land it doesnt seem fair that they could charge you for tresspassing though. I mean we all own it. C'est la vie. After all this rain I doubt there is any snow left anyhow unless I drive up to elk maybe.

I was told that there is a dispute with them as the appalachian trail runs over their ridge but I have heard that they are strict about tresspassing and that they would be a bad choice. thanks. I think the dispute was that they really cant keep you off the ridge as it is public land but the rest of the mountain is still off limits.

Montage still has 4 slopes with skiing still acessable. Boomer the whole headwall, Smoke whole 2nd headwall, cannonball 2nd headwall, and White lightning lower half of headwall. I would suggest doing Boomer. It is probally about 50 feet wide.

Boomer would be quite a hike back up

Hunter was AWESOME on sunday. Top to bottom corn.

I rode hunter on June 4th last summer too. about 150 yards long. Very sweet. No problems with anyone.

But definately watch out for PA resorts busting ya. Ive heard nothing but bad things. However, A friend of mine said he would go over and skin those lower trails on montage without problems. If you go to Montage watch out for 16 year old Gangstas too....How do you "ROLL?" :P

Hunter was AWESOME on sunday. Top to bottom corn.

I rode hunter on June 4th last summer too. about 150 yards long. Very sweet. No problems with anyone.

But definately watch out for PA resorts busting ya. Ive heard nothing but bad things. However, A friend of mine said he would go over and skin those lower trails on montage without problems. If you go to Montage watch out for 16 year old Gangstas too....How do you "ROLL?" :P

u lucky duck u

i wanted to go this weeknd so badly but i hurt my foot so i can't ride

i find out tomorrow if i can stop wearing a boot on my foot and be normal

those were the rumors thought grreat snow coverage on sunday