Any Advice

liftie

I'll be the first to admit that I suck. I can land my 180s, but not so much on the 360s and yeah... the rest is pretty bad too. Sadly, I'm too old to go to a camp. I wish I went to those when I was younger instead of getting shipped to whatever college won soccer titles... But anyways! Where/How can I improve before the start of next season? Is there a summer sport that will also help?

well for rails and balance.. i know many people get a box or a rail and in the summer just strap in next to it and jump on.. practice jumping on boardslide and keeping balance and frontside boardslide.. you should then have the side to side balance down and will just have to work on your balance while moving on a rail/box when you get the chance.. and oh boxes are alot easier to learn things on

Get a longboard and start skatin to get around... Fallin on asphalt blows, but you'll get the hang of it and it will improve your balance alot.

Yeah it definately does blow when you fall. But It does seem to help with balance.

• 1 month later...

if you cant afford a balance board fill a 2 liter bottle completely full of water and use and old skateboard deck its pretty fun u can practice spinning 270s off it, and all kinds of other stuff

if you have some money to blow check out www.freebord.com

these boards give you the feel of snowboarding on the street