Ever Lost Your Cell Phone Like This?

meggles

One time at Breckenridge, I had my cell phone in an inner pocket in my jacket. Unfortunately, I had my jacket opened, and didn't know that pocket was open, and hit some really thick powder in the trees and my phone fell out. I didn't realize it until about an hour later when I tried meeting up with my friends. After I got back home, I checked the voicemail and the somebody heard it ringing and turned it into the resort... But it was too late cause I'd already bought a new phone... :banghead

I lost my phone one time at camelback and called it and some lady answered it and gave it to a liftie. The liftie was being a dick and said you dont expect me to give it to you with nothing in return. I was like yeah I will tell management if you dont give it back, then he forked it right over. But he was gay he took pictures of some random asain guy with it and put them as my backround.

I lost my phone one time at camelback and called it and some lady answered it and gave it to a liftie. The liftie was being a dick and said you dont expect me to give it to you with nothing in return. I was like yeah I will tell management if you dont give it back, then he forked it right over. But he was gay he took pictures of some random asain guy with it and put them as my backround.

If i were you and he said that i would kicked his ass.

My goal for next season is to take a picture of Mark Miller on my camara phone and use it as my Avatar.. :rock It's good to have goals in life... :rock:wiggle

:rock:wiggle:rofl:lol . Do it Doug errr SkiBum26. :lol: . Does your cellphone also take vids.? My brothers does.

My goal for next season is to take a picture of Mark Miller on my camara phone and use it as my Avatar.. :rock It's good to have goals in life... :rock:wiggle

Yeah..thats one goal I def wish I had... :banghead

haha I havnt lost my cell yet while riding,but I am already on my 2nd phone in less than 1 yr :banghead Kinda sad,the "replacement/rebuilt" one they sent me was in better condition had more than the one I got last year when I got the phone brand new....interesting.. :blink:

yeah last year i beat the crap out of my phone, i would keep it in my jacket pocket along with my snowboard tool and everytime i would fall the tool would just slam into my phone and dent it, luckily this year my friend decided to carry his tool so i stopped with mine

heh nah just a random pic..

i got it off of newschoolers..

i thought id share it with yall

haha alright cause i remember meetin a kid up at Mountain Creek wearing the same shit.. he was from elk.. dont remember his name but he wore that full jacket like that and was like 15 and just soo sick haha

speaking of lost cell phones..

so my dad works for lockheed martin and hes got a lot of important stuff on his phone, including his schedule for the week b/c hes got a lot of meetings and stuff so he really depends on his phone and he just got a blackberry to make things easier for himself....

.....and today, he went out to get tubes and stuff at the bike shop in the jeep, and he left his blackberry sitting on the back of it.....apparently it stayed on till he got to the highway...and then............it kinda fell off...and he didnt realize it until he got to the bike shop that he had left it sitting on the jeep

Edited by megan.

i love this pic..haha

IMG_6086.jpg

Haha, that's awesome. I kinda think it was photoshopped, but then again- it is possible.

I lost my cell phone at blue mt. last year. I never found it :unsure: Now i have a motorola v551? It does shitty pictures and shittier videos. :rock. :woot

• 2 months later...

my sister got throne in a pool with her cell phone.....but it doesn't work anymore, and she can't get it replaced b.c they have this thing to see if it's water that killed it, and if it is they don't replace it b.c ppl used to get them wet just to get the new upgrades sooner

I found one skiing at whiteface 2 seasons ago. We turned it in. I don't know if the guy ever got it back or not. My friend here found one mid june up at targhee in the terrain park. Seemed like it had been there for a good chunk of the season. That was a year ago june and it worked and he still uses it.

oh yeah and i've lost two phones to water. They have that little strip in the back so they know it got wet. I got one of my replacements off ebay and the other I built from my first wet phone and my dads broken phone to get a good one. My phone is a really old school kyocera now that you can talk on for about an hour before the battery dies and the screen sometimes works. I think I may get a new one soon since this ones about dead now too. The stupid things only last about a year.

That has happened to my mp3 player a few times but i never saw it.I would just be doing a trick and it would stop playing and whenI would land I would feel in that pocket and it wouldnt be there so i would need to go back up the jump to get it.