Bear Creek Brew Fest

Bear Creek PR

I hope to see you all at the Bear Creek Brew Fest, taking place at the base of the mountain on June 11 from 1-5pm. In addition to sampling from local microbreweries, there will be live music and plenty of food. Tickets are $25 in advance or $30 at the door. Each attendee will receive a commemorative tasting glass. For more information, click here.

Edited by Bear Creek PR

All attendees must be at least 21 years of age and valid ID will be required. There will also be designated driver tickets for sale for $5 (although you still have to be at least 21 to purchase these). Designated drivers will not receive a sampling glass and will not be allowed to taste any beers.

Also, the lifts will not be running and no one will be allowed past the base area.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

I hope you all haven't forgotten about this! It is taking place next Sunday, June 11 from 1-5 and it looks like it is going to be a blast. We have 25 breweries signed up to attend and each one is sampling between 2 and 4 types of beer. Tickets are still available at the early bird rate of $25 if you purchase them online by June 9 or at The Inn by June 10.

Let me know if there are any questions. Otherwise, I hope to see you all there!

Thanks,

Mary

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...