2007 skis

beachiegirl2ski

haha i've had bad experiences with line...

i like the shape/fatness of k2 nancy, but 4frnts are looking pretty good too....i tend to be brand loyal so i'm probly gonna stick with k2 for a while...

but i still love my 04/05 fujatives...they're perfect hah

Edited by megan.

haha i've had bad experiences with line...

i like the shape/fatness of k2 nancy, but 4frnts are looking pretty good too....i tend to be brand loyal so i'm probly gonna stick with k2 for a while...

but i still love my 04/05 fujatives...they're perfect hah

I would try and stay away from 4frnt. IMO they are overpriced and i have seen a lot of pics on the internt of the tips of the skis cracking in half.

I would try and stay away from 4frnt. IMO they are overpriced and i have seen a lot of pics on the internt of the tips of the skis cracking in half.

I have yet to see a ski that is perfect... I've seen skis from every major company blow up in some way or another. I love my Dynastars, and I've had a few issues, but they take care of it and it has never been anything major. I've seen Atomics blow edges and get bent. I could go on, but I think you get the point. Now if you know that a ski is going to blow up when you buy it, ex. Line Invader, then I can see a "Dont buy it!" warning. However, people I know love their Invaders, then just don't really stay together. With 4Frnt, I saw one blow up once but the majority of them are seeming to hold together fine...