pictures from vail

Shadows

i went a long time ago, 2 years maybe. but i just got the pics online. went for 3 days (friday, saturday, sun) whole trip took like 5 days. for those of you that know the vail area (mainly east vail) my moms aunt owns that house with all the steps going up to it, the one on the side of the mountain kinda. its such an awesome place, her dad built it (maybe her grandfather).

This is either Garden of the gods in CO springs, or red rocks in denver, not sure to be honest.

dans.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

cats

7.jpg

4.jpg

dansshit2.jpg

most of these pics would be amazing if i had a good camera, but i dont.

dude my school stinks, we have a ton of kids that would be interested in a ski club, but we dont have one...i think the Ymca runs a trip though, i'll look into it this year...my buddies sister went with them a few years ago, i think they went to sugarbush in maine

• 1 month later...

Your lucky, your school goes on plane trips, my school only allows weekend trip to VT.

your lucky .. when i was a freshman the seniors ruined the ski trip to sugarbush by getting hammerd and getting caugght by the teachers. . now our school removed our ski club and we cant even take day trips anymore