Trying to get rid of some random stuff.

Stevo

For Sale:

1. I have a pair of some old snowboard bindings. very low quality. Maybe if you know someone who needs some for a first board, quick fix, w/e. AXIS, size M (i used them with 9.5s) They have a ghetto toe strp replacement and need mounting hardware. Have the discs. Make an offer (though i doubt anyone wants them)

2. Set of REMO rototoms. I got them the last year they were made. 8" 10" 12" set with stand and 33" track. I did break the 10", so that is included AS IS (though i did weld it, i am not sure how it will hold up) Make an offer

3. 6" Zildjian ZIL-BEL. Not used much, but i've had it for about 3 years. Has typical logo wear, but it should clean up real nice. Bought for $90, but they're now going for $80 at music123. Make an offer

4. Tyrolla SL100 ski bindings. Bought used, but don't appear to have much wear. PM for more details- i don't know what else you would need..EDIT- more info But they're black

5. Set of K2 skis, size 168? Not sure on details, PM for more info.

6. 1 set of random scott goggles. Never used, just catching dust in the basement. 5 bucks?

Just trying to make room and a little money for next season. Pictures available on request.

Edited by stevo

do the snowboard bindings have screws???

If you mean the ones that go into the inserts of the board, then no. BUT- i may have some old ones that will work. The one strap (which i replaced with a non-matching one) is missing the bolt, but i used a regular machine screw & nut to fasten it.

• 5 weeks later...

How much $$ for the laptop?

Well the 1.13GHZ model (the loaded model of that laptop) is retailing for 399 right now on most sites new. So without a hard drive and considering it is used i wouldn't pay more then 150 bucks for it. That is given it is the 1.13GHZ model. Can we get some specs on the laptop. I may be interested in that price range.

Well the 1.13GHZ model (the loaded model of that laptop) is retailing for 399 right now on most sites new. So without a hard drive and considering it is used i wouldn't pay more then 150 bucks for it. That is given it is the 1.13GHZ model. Can we get some specs on the laptop. I may be interested in that price range.

Yeah, it's not that great. I think i'm just gonna keep it for the convienence of having a laptop. It's Pentium3, but slow as shit. (256 ram) :no Any ideas on speeding her up? (Besides RAM)

Yeah, it's not that great. I think i'm just gonna keep it for the convienence of having a laptop. It's Pentium3, but slow as shit. (256 ram) :no Any ideas on speeding her up? (Besides RAM)

Download the free version of this software at :

http://www.tune-up.com/

Then use this site to get a cracked serial number for it:

http://www.serialz.to/

That ouhtta speed things up a bit. I'd still recomend some RAM. Go to :

http://www.newegg.com for that. they always have great deals.