Letter to the T-T editor from Munchak

Ski

Time is of the essence is usually a clause written into sales agreements. Any idea of where the point of no return is?

There's still time for you to join the Washo lawsuit. Senor posted Washo's work number. He'll be glad to have you aboard.

I was cashin my check today, and Mr scarmelli (sp) was there. He is the guy who reads all of the stuff before the commissioners talk. And i asked him if anyone at the meetings liked Washo. And he said, no one likes that douche bag.

Unless people have seen the interaction between Washo and the majority commissioners, they just can't get the real feel for just how much of an idiot Washo is. They really do act like 5 yr old's. Washo says things like "So you're a big important lawyer and I'm not. So you just bully me." To which Cordaro replies, "If you weren't such a little baby, then maybe we'd treat you better."

Entire meetings go by with Washo pouting and voting 'no' to everything, even things that are just routine. He's the anti-everything voice. Pretty pathetic. Is it attention he craves? IDK.

Mark, there are a ton of missing pieces to accurately summarize what's happening, but I'll give it a go tomorrow night...but it seems like you know more than most people, since you have an inside contact that's been right. Where would you ski if they closed for a year? Elk's sort of a pain to get to....Tanglwood, with all due respect, is a little too small for a season pass. Ah, a year at Elk, I guess. Lackawanna will get a dose of reality if they closed for a year: people don't come back.

And, yeah, Senor, but I was just letting that math slide. No edit button when you write a letter to the editor. They should fight it out on this MB. I've invited the T-T reporter to sign up for PASR, but I guess he's not interested. He's doing a great job reporting; it's his editors that have their head's up their behinds.

The appraisal was just released and was on the news. 4.3 million. 4.3 million Yeah, lets hold out for some more money now. Sno's 5.1 is a blessing, now there is no reason to not take it and run.

Edited by Schifdawg

The appraisal was just released and was on the news. 4.3 million. 4.3 million Yeah, lets hold out for some more money now. Sno's 5.1 is a blessing, now there is no reason to not take it and run.

That's GREAT news! Not exactly a shocker, though, eh?

A bank will NOT give a mortgage for more than a property is worth, especially without collateral. The developer who joined in the Washo lawsuit was totally counting on a mortgage...he's SCREWED. All those idiots that got up at the meetings and demanded Lackawanna get over $9 are proven WRONG. The Times-Tribune editorial staff should take their feet out of their mouths. They were WRONG.

Time to do the right thing.

Time for Sno Mountain.