2006 Logan Pass Hike

sibhusky

Hit F11 to get the best view of the pictures. Needless to say, none of the people are me, I'm taking the pictures. A current Jersey girl, a former Jersey girl, and a new Montana guy are the threesome. They were having fun in a stream right before their pictures in case you are wondering....

Hike to Hidden Lake Overlook, Logan Pass, Glacier National Park

We went fishing today, didn't even see a fish, let alone catch one, but the scenery was still wonderful and the water so clear you didn't realize how deep and cold it was until you jumped in and started to wonder if you were going to DIE from the cold.

OMG??? WHAT IS THAT furry white thing? Ummm, Sexkitten, don't look! :lol:banghead:blink:

Otherwise, great photos. Beautifall. :yes:rock

Mountain goat. Didn't see any big horn sheep this time. Last time they were drinking anti-freeze spills or some drink that looked like it in the parking lot. The goats are a standard feature at Logan Pass and do come right up on the trail with you. We also had great fun with a ground squirrel who initially lept into current Jersey girl's lap and yanked her sandwich out of her hand, then LICKED the eyelid of new Montana guy.

A current Jersey girl, a former Jersey girl

... and how old did you say they were? :devil:

Seriously though, beautiful pictures. That goat is pretty neat. I like hiking around pa, but obviously it has nothing on what you are doing. Too cool.

... and how old did you say they were? :devil:

Seriously though, beautiful pictures. That goat is pretty neat. I like hiking around pa, but obviously it has nothing on what you are doing. Too cool.

Current Jersey girl will be a sophomore at Rutgers and former (Siblet) will be a sophomore at Montana State, along with her boyfriend, new Montana guy.

Can i come uh.. hike with you. I need to get away from Pa :banghead

Sick pics.

edit: I guy i know is moving to glacier national park in about 2-3 years.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

Can i come uh.. hike with you. I need to get away from Pa :banghead

Sick pics.

edit: I guy i know is moving to glacier national park in about 2-3 years.

To the park itself? Is he going to be one of those crazy guys who is shut up in a log cabin miles from ANY roads all winter? The place is pretty much just open June through September and sometimes not even that much. It didn't open until like the third week of June this year (the pass anyway) and when the snows hit in a few weeks it'll shut down again. They don't need a whole lot of help when the place is all closed except for the elk.