Loveland to start making snow in 19 days

jordan

Cool my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins are in Boulder...have you grown dread-locks yet?? :rofl:rofl Do you have a car out there?

naa no car, ill have to hitch rides with other people early on in the season, then early december, i can start taking the CU ski bus. I actually just got my vail resorts pass today for $279, and next week i am going to pick up a student pass to eldora for $119, because ill probably have to ski there a few times if i dont want to get up early enough to take the ski bus

these passes are amanzing, they pay for themselves after like 5 visits (vail resorts) and like 2 visits to eldora

oh and no dreadlocks :rofl

Jordan

Edited by jordanscheremeta

do you know courtney shes at ur school

:rofl there are 30,000 people at my school, i dont know any courtneys yet, but assume there is more than one..

is she from the poconos? whats her last name, maybe i can look her up on facebook. Its always cool to meet people from PA

Jordan

Edited by jordanscheremeta

The past few years Loveland has been the first in the Country to make snow. Its going to be so awesome to see pics of the first snowgun in the United States of America making snow for the 06/07 season! After that the wait is almost gone.

Their weather is average right now, maybe a little on the cool side, so 19 days does seem possible.

I looked it up. Loveland and A-basin have about the same base elevation. A-basin has about 1000 more vert over loveland though.

A-basin is also not very small, so i dunno what your talking about. It's nothing compared to vail, but by no means is it small.