I've moved on to bigger and better... come look what i got.

parkbuilder

I was gonna PM you todya, but instead ill ask here. What program are you in? How do you like GMC? Do you know if the resort management program is 2 year or 4 year? How much does it cost? And, What were your grades in high school, and SAT's?

I am a Resort Management Major. I absoutly love the program. It is a 3 year (tri-mester) program. Here is more information on the program... a better web-site is on the way!

http://www.greenmtn.edu/academics/aos_sites/rhm/index.asp

Decent grades (c's-b's), and even worse sat's. So don't worry too much.

I am a Resort Management Major. I absoutly love the program. It is a 3 year (tri-mester) program. Here is more information on the program... a better web-site is on the way!

http://www.greenmtn.edu/academics/aos_sites/rhm/index.asp

Decent grades (c's-b's), and even worse sat's. So don't worry too much.

Whats a tri-mester program?

I coulda been going there with ya bro. I got accepted, but later decided that i would probably just not go to school, and just ride everyday. It is a great program though. They hook you up real good.

To answer some of your questions Sno. It's 3 years like park said. Seems awsome if thats what you wanna do. Live on Killington in an old Bed and Breakfast that GMC bought. Cost is about 30K a year, so it's not cheap by any means.

I was all about it when i first went, but things changed, and i decided to just go to community college, until i figure out what i wanna do. They said if i change my mind i can always get back in though, which is pretty cool.

As for grades, i had a few A's but mostly B's, and terrible SAT scores.

Parkbuilder, were you there for the open house at the end of October, i think it was the 23rd of last year?

Edited by KnuckleDragger

I coulda been going there with ya bro. I got accepted, but later decided that i would probably just not go to school, and just ride everyday. It is a great program though. They hook you up real good.

To answer some of your questions Sno. It's 3 years like park said. Seems awsome if thats what you wanna do. Live on Killington in an old Bed and Breakfast that GMC bought. Cost is about 30K a year, so it's not cheap by any means.

I was all about it when i first went, but things changed, and i decided to just go to community college, until i figure out what i wanna do. They said if i change my mind i can always get back in though, which is pretty cool.

As for grades, i had a few A's but mostly B's, and terrible SAT scores.

Parkbuilder, were you there for the open house at the end of October, i think it was the 23rd of last year?

I'm a first year, I was at Shawnee last year.