snow

skierboi

That's awesome, are you going to climb up and play in the snow???? I would

I've been watching all the webcams this morning and it looks like it snowed At The Big Mountain, Showdown, Bridger Bowl, Big Sky, all over Utah, and also in the Tetons. Check out www.intellicast.com there's a big swath of snow in Montana...In Bozeman it's 34 degrees with rain so the snow level is probably 5500-6,000 feet. I wish I was out there now...I'd be earning turns on the grassy slopes of Bridger Bowl. Big Sky probably has more snow but it's private property so hiking off-season is not allowed.

Parts of montana recieved over a foot today. The snow level was down to about 5000 ft.

I suppose that means we will be hearing from Sibby soon.

Actually, Mr. Husky bought himself a boat Friday, so that's what we did this weekend. There was snow on the peaks, but today the sun came out and it was hard to see any snow left on Big Mountain. There was just the faintest haze when we started today and it disappeared by the time we got back. I can see snow from the house over on Great Northern and from the boat we could see plenty down on the Mission Range, but it melted away by noon on Friday off of Big Mountain for the most part. Don't have a picture from that day, we were with the salesman for a demo ride.

First Trip on the Boat