A few jib photos....

ParkLogic

Its been another busy week at Jack Frost / Big Boulder... The crew is hard at work prepping the mountain and everyone is stoked with the recent arrival of cold weather! It won't be long now!

We're still working on building our jib inventory with some stock jibs, here are a few quick photos of some of the inventory....Next week more building, more variations!

1284086606_l.jpg

ParkLogic Craftsmanship

1286099625_l.jpg

1286101676_l.jpg

those urban single barrels look prime... very impressive. Are you guys using only jibs you are making this year or are you gonna put out some of the past jibs? Also are you gonna paint those so they dont look exactly like the mountain creek ones, cause that could get confusing distinguishing the two mountains rails in pics and videos? Good work though and welcome to PA guys.

I have a question. How are the lifts at JFBB? Did they update them in the past few years b/c last time I was there it took about a week to get to the top. Thanks all..

When i was there the lifts didnt seem slow. I mean they only travel up 500 or however small vert, i remember the ride up being pretty quick.

I have a question. How are the lifts at JFBB? Did they update them in the past few years b/c last time I was there it took about a week to get to the top. Thanks all..

umm you know what its not that bad at all, and hiking stuff in the parks arent a big deal either