Blue Season Pass Dates

skifreak

I picked up my pass a few minutes after 10:00AM and I was the only person there except for a kid applying for a job. They said one person got their pass picture yesterday and I was the first today. That old lady is still in the office along with some of the same people from last year. The background is different for the picture..I said it was mad steezy and I hardly got a chuckle..Then I drove to the base and saw the new 6-pack..it looks like they expanded the lower parking lot. Then back to Allentown and I stopped at Sports Chalet and bought long underwear for about half price..I checked out their jackets and pants but didn't see anything I liked. Maybe I'll go to Eastern Mountain Sports tomorrow. I was thinking they would test the guns out but they didn't. It feels good to have my pass and I'm ready to go... :rock

I was there around 10:30.

I want to get an Arc'teryx jacket but i don't have 500 to spend on it right now :banghead

i dont think i will ever have 500 to spend on a jacket, ever...you could get a new board(maybe more depending on the board) for that price, imo i'd rather have a new board....

I already have 2 boards... Each one being atleast 500 dollars... No im not rich either, and my parents don't pay for any of my gear. I work a shitty retail job so.. Most of my money goes towards snowboarding, and my gf.

I enjoy being warm, and dry also.