Improvements

skifreak

Hey all check out blues site they have listed some new improvements they did this summer and more are probably on the way.

IMG_1815.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

"WHAT'S NEW!!!

We've been busy this summer constructing a 2,200 sq. ft.building for our Snowboard School, located outside the Valley Lodge.

This 2,200 sq.ft.building will provide a convenient & more efficient place for riders signing up for lessons.

We now have 5 Piston Bulley Groomers!! Over 1 million dollars worth of equipment grooms our mountain every afternoon and night. Ours is one of the largest fleet of groomers in the east!

Snowtubers- we've added 3 more slides.. we now have 14 slides for your tubing fun!!

"

hopefully they've done some things to the trails too :woot:woot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey, i heard that blue gets icy alot and i havent been there myself this season but blue is a decent sized pennsylvania mountain so i'm pretty sure they cood afford to close off a couple trails at a time for a mid day grooming. and i'm bringin this topic from 2004 becuz i thought it wood be cool.

Hey, i heard that blue gets icy alot and i havent been there myself this season but blue is a decent sized pennsylvania mountain so i'm pretty sure they cood afford to close off a couple trails at a time for a mid day grooming. and i'm bringin this topic from 2004 becuz i thought it wood be cool.

they do do a mid day groom.