snowmaking?

EAZY-Emuntz

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no 40, mark mentioned being open with decent conditions in one of his posts. i remember it too doug. method you might want to look back over some of his recent posts.

No, he said they were getting together with SMI to discuss a way to be able to do that.

For now its 80 hours.

i hate to be the bear of bad news but its supposed to rain saturday sunday monday and tuesday, so for bear to make snow tonight and the next two nights doesnt make any sence, i mean don t me wrong i want them o make it too, but i think its going to be a waste of money, after that its looking pretty good

i hate to be the bear of bad news but its supposed to rain saturday sunday monday and tuesday, so for bear to make snow tonight and the next two nights doesnt make any sence, i mean don t me wrong i want them o make it too, but i think its going to be a waste of money, after that its looking pretty good

what if the forecast changes and the rain changes course, now BC has lost their chance. With the way this winter is going, they will take any chance they get.