killington is opening next weekend!

AtomicSkier

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was definetly not cool, without even reading this i told my friend we were going up in two weeks. you're on my list of boarders who should be knocked over.

uhh...take a look at my username, you won't be knocking me over anytime soon...and plus, you have to catch me first :nana

even the more reason for me to push you over and i can keep up with the fastest skiiers. except for this guy twiggy know one knows how he does it.

:P thats what everyone says....and I can't even keep up with Ski999, even when hes on 160cm's....hes just amazing, but thinksnow witnessed an amazing skiing feat, when a guy was in a tuck next to me, and i was doin SL turns and i was still going faster.... :lol::lol:

we'll see, you ski at blue right?

dude your horrible atomic, that was just plan mean, but if i recall correctly last winter i beat you, skidude and think all down raceway.

uh, i don't remember racing you either? Maybe you THOUGHT you were in your mind, but I never ever remember actually racing you, cause in a straight line, momentum wins, and I've got plenty of that :lol:

I don't ever remember racing you... and hell, I can't race anyone really :) I do however remember trying to keep up with 'dood on cliffy and gettin in trouble (see my avatar)... Whatever man... it's all good.

what cracks me up is you got in trouble with the dood, but we escaped the clutches of the rangers after retriving my boxers from the woods and watching me do a face plant into mike. :rofl

what cracks me up is you got in trouble with the dood, but we escaped the clutches of the rangers after retriving my boxers from the woods and watching me do a face plant into mike.  :rofl

jib, that had to be one of the funniest times ever. The face plant rolling down the hill, right into mike was great....but i can't remember, those rangers did end up chasing us right? cause you guys went down the bottom of pharoh, but mike and i went down pocono raceway, we were the smart ones :P

i dunno man, i swear they were behind us, damn paranoia. lol. either way i was flying down pharoh barely strapped in thinking "damn greg has my season pass, im in massive trouble if i get cought, lol".

haha yea, then thats trespasing :o twas all good, all in the name of a few good laughs, and they were good.... :lol::lol: