Custom Rails, anyone?

Stevo

So in school, i have to make a project for woodshop. We have a welder there, so i decided that i wanted to do one of my major projects with metal. My first thought was to make a nice streetstyle down rail, maybe 15 feet or so. The only thing is- i really don't need a rail. I was wondering if anyone here is interested in a custom rail, fully welded and everything. If you get me materials, i'll pretty much make it for free. I have a few years of welding experience, so rest assured it won't be shitty. Just thought i'd throw this out there to anyone who's interested. If no one's interested, i'll just make a birdhouse or something. :wiggle

I'm lookin for an intro type box that is basically flat and has a few spikes on the bottom so that I can just throw it on the snow and have kids session it. Interested in trying to make something like this?

Yeah. If you get me some dimensions and whatnot i can draw it up. If you're interested after that, i can defiitely handle that. PM me

Dude, I have a park at my house. I'm always looking for new rails. I'm in the Stroudsburg area and already have a dragontail, 15 ft flat rail, teeter totter, flat down, a-frame box, double barrel flat rail, and a couple other things. If you build something i can definitely add it to our collection.

Dude, I have a park at my house. I'm always looking for new rails. I'm in the Stroudsburg area and already have a dragontail, 15 ft flat rail, teeter totter, flat down, a-frame box, double barrel flat rail, and a couple other things. If you build something i can definitely add it to our collection.

I'm pretty much trying to build a kick ass box/rail/whatever. I personally don't want/need one, so it wouldn't make sense for me to invest in one. I can get the wood for free , the only trouble is steel and topsheet. If you're seriously interested, let me know, because it'll double as a grade :chea: