9.5 Hours...

Metz the Jersey boy

lib i didn't know you had ITC... how do you like it?? who is your instructer... I pretty muched hated ITC considering I was with a bunch of people that couldn't ski anyway

I haven't seen an instructor at Camelback.... or Blue.... other than the race coaches that was anything close to being a good technical skier.

Yea lib im an instructer..... if you havn't seen any good tech skiers at camelback metz than you havn't looked hard enough.. there are plenty of tech ski and snowboard instructers at cb...most them are busy teaching half the time so you never get to see them.

Yea lib im an instructer..... if you havn't seen any good tech skiers at camelback metz than you havn't looked hard enough.. there are plenty of tech ski and snowboard instructers at cb...most them are busy teaching half the time so you never get to see them.

Well... I've had one good lesson at CB. (yes, I take lessons periodically to see if there is anything else i can learn/work on/develop) It was part of the Masters program, which is basically race camp for people out of high school. One of the race coaches taught it.

I do see a bunch of the instructors doing the pocono shuffle...

And believe me, I was out there turning laps with the blue coats last weekend.