Opening date

ski14

Planned for Saturday, but i doubt it.

It's going to be put up, or shut up time, Sno...the forecast gives them plenty of quality snowmaking hours for anyone with SMI type of equipment.

Xmas week is make or break for turning a profit for the season...I bet they are open, with top to bottom skiing.

And, btw, Sno, does your classified ad mean you aren't catching a ride with me to the first Nastar at Blue with the crew? I still owe you and TP4 a night ticket at Booter...

It's going to be put up, or shut up time, Sno...the forecast gives them plenty of quality snowmaking hours for anyone with SMI type of equipment.

Xmas week is make or break for turning a profit for the season...I bet they are open, with top to bottom skiing.

And, btw, Sno, does your classified ad mean you aren't catching a ride with me to the first Nastar at Blue with the crew? I still owe you and TP4 a night ticket at Booter...

I think they'll be open on saturday. The lights haven't been on the past two nights.. :confused Although there are only 3 days with snowmaking temperatures, maybe 4. Whistler still has some big patches on it, don't know how that's going to hold up if it rains tomorrow.

As for the ticket to blue... :wave

I think they'll be open on saturday. The lights haven't been on the past two nights.. :confused Although there are only 3 days with snowmaking temperatures, maybe 4. Whistler still has some big patches on it, don't know how that's going to hold up if it rains tomorrow.

As for the ticket to blue... :wave

The lights were on yesterday morning when I was on my way to Camelback.

at least sno will have 100% snowmaking this time around and shud get the whole mountain covered with a 2 foot base within 2 days

It'll take longer than two days to do the whole mt. I doubt that they can run guns on every slope at the same time. If they got the same type of fans that JFBB has, two or three days should be enough to get a decent amount of trails open.