halfpipe help

Shotgun K2 Shotguns

a pipe is planned.

to start, adapt to riding the walls by riding up the wall as high as youre comfortable on your heel edge then simply riding switch on your heel edge up the next wall. you can move on to a little hop and spin at the top of youre arc to switch to your opposite edge. that should keep you occupied.

hey, ive never ridden a halfpipe, does ne1 have ne tips on doing so, so when Sno Mountain opens i wnt make tht much of a fool outa myself

I wouldn't be too worried about looking bad. The locals won't be much better at the pipe. I'm a complete n00b when it comes to one of those things too. :huh:

I wouldn't be too worried about looking bad. The locals won't be much better at the pipe. I'm a complete n00b when it comes to one of those things too. :huh:

:werd . I was in one at Smuggs and the thing seemed like it was closing in on me it was so big. Only time i've ever even tried one on the snow. Pretty much like riding a roller from what i seem to read though, absorbing and pumping the tranny..maybe :rofl

Actually your wrong. My friend Mark who rides at Sno is amazing at pipe. He went to nationals last year for pipe.