Camelback Park Passes now available

Papasteeze

Advanced Park passes will be issued starting Saturday, December 16, 2006(these passes are FREE off charge). Passes will be available between 10am and 4pm. Photo ID (driver's license, season pass, employee ID, School ID, etc.) will be required to receive a park pass. Children with out ID will be accepted with a parent or guardian with ID. Keep in mind our advanced park is not open yet, but save time and pick up your pass now. As a reminder Camelback rental equipment will not be allowed in the Rhodo Terrain Park.

that video wont help shit to be honest.

The video itself probably will not help. However, majority of the people that will take the time to sit through it are those that know it already. The rest of the people that don't have a clue, will not bother, and therefore won't be allowed in the park. Its all just an ends to a means.

peer pressure works best - I nominate you to teach all the noobs proper etiquette in the park, think you are up for it?

I could do it but Im a complete dick... I snake ppl in the park left and right too, and never call drop. I more or less give people a holler and if no ones says shit i just go.

yeah, proper etiquette was never involved in snowboarding so idk.