It's Cold!

ThinkSnow

So I was at Blue today, and the first piece of weather to report is that is was quite cold. The snow was in good shape, and they appeared to be making craploads of it on all of their remaining trails, I'm sure CamelBack is in a similar position and I don't think 100% is too far off. Overall it should be a good weekend, but bundle up!

So I was at Blue today, and the first piece of weather to report is that is was quite cold. The snow was in good shape, and they appeared to be making craploads of it on all of their remaining trails, I'm sure CamelBack is in a similar position and I don't think 100% is too far off. Overall it should be a good weekend, but bundle up!

i was at cb tonight, not the fastest snow ever, but it was freeakin cold, daveyj said it was -2 when he came out to meet me, but the windchil was so bad you couldnt see anything cause of the snow blowing UP off rocket.

i was at cb tonight, not the fastest snow ever, but it was freeakin cold, daveyj said it was -2 when he came out to meet me, but the windchil was so bad you couldnt see anything cause of the snow blowing UP off rocket.

atomic, what was with the snow tonight? it was so slow! i guess when temps get that low the snow stays really dry (aka slow). but wow was that a struggle a lot of times being that i am on a board. i was wishing i had poles all night cause the kicking just got a lil rediculous. maybe once it warms up a few degrees it will speed up a lil. anyway, it was nice to see all the snow being made though, but it sure was bitter cold!

atomic, what was with the snow tonight? it was so slow! i guess when temps get that low the snow stays really dry (aka slow). but wow was that a struggle a lot of times being that i am on a board. i was wishing i had poles all night cause the kicking just got a lil rediculous. maybe once it warms up a few degrees it will speed up a lil. anyway, it was nice to see all the snow being made though, but it sure was bitter cold!

when you hung a right off the stevenson, you could barely get going, daveyj strapped in too soon and couldnt move at all :lol::lol: i guess they were blowin wetter snow to get as much out as possible.

it was so bitterly cold today.... I wasn't at CB but at Bear creek (not a bad lil mountain, better terrain parks if ya ask me) and it seems like we barely did any runs cause we were always cold. I was layered to the max just about. and the snow was so frikin slow too... I just waxed my board with all temp wax and it didn't wanna move.... anyways it was so cold that I didn't notice that I think I sprained my wrist till I got home because it was so numb... also the INSIDE of my car windows frosted up while driving on the way home... that's with defrost and heat on high and i was sweating... lol

it was so bitterly cold today.... I wasn't at CB but at Bear creek (not a bad lil mountain, better terrain parks if ya ask me) and it seems like we barely did any runs cause we were always cold. I was layered to the max just about. and the snow was so frikin slow too... I just waxed my board with all temp wax and it didn't wanna move.... anyways it was so cold that I didn't notice that I think I sprained my wrist till I got home because it was so numb... also the INSIDE of my car windows frosted up while driving on the way home... that's with defrost and heat on high and i was sweating... lol

it wasnt that cold for me yesterday, but after standing and watching skidudes race (and not moving) we were certaintly cold.

I wonder what the temps looks like next week. I want to see snowmaking but don't really want it to be this cold. It was 10F yesterday in NJ at noon with the sun fully uncovred. That's F-ing cold.

i was tellin thinksnow, on the way up to blue yesterday the thermometer said -4 when i got to the top of blue, and when i left it showed +5. yea i want it to warm up at least into the high teens for nighttime lows...give us some ENJOYABLE weather.