Droppin' like flies

Ski

"Closed Until Snowmaking Weather Returns Next Week

Well, we put up the good fight and stayed open as long as possible but Old Man Winter has won this round. Ski Roundtop will be closed until snowmaking returns the middle of next week."

Returns? It was ever here? They closed their two bunny slopes...jeez, this is unbelievable.

it was here the first week of the season.... like a week before we opened and we lost snowmaking weather the sunday after we opened

It came out harsh, but it was directed at the weather...my two home mountains haven't been open for a day, yet....and RT was a possible alternate site for one of our races.

It came out harsh, but it was directed at the weather...my two home mountains haven't been open for a day, yet....and RT was a possible alternate site for one of our races.

no worries, i didn't take that comment as a bash against the mountain. hell, we did everything possible to keep those trails open. i spent a good number of nights poppin asprin every 3 hours while pushing snow over bare spots and trying to keep the slopes looking good

no worries, i didn't take that comment as a bash against the mountain. hell, we did everything possible to keep those trails open. i spent a good number of nights poppin asprin every 3 hours while pushing snow over bare spots and trying to keep the slopes looking good

he does a good job..and it super cool