Water Cooler?

method9455

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more sarcasm...

No sarcasm. REALITY! Why would a mountain keep the park open for a bunch of kids who have season passes, are not old enough to drink and don't rent equipment? Is the price of the chicken fingers they might buy going to make up for the overhead of having to run the lift, open the lodge and staff the ski patrol? Not to mention all the grief management would have to hear every time a feature isn't raked perfect.

:ph34r:

No sarcasm. REALITY! Why would a mountain keep the park open for a bunch of kids who have season passes, are not old enough to drink and don't rent equipment? Is the price of the chicken fingers they might buy going to make up for the overhead of having to run the lift, open the lodge and staff the ski patrol? Not to mention all the grief management would have to hear every time a feature isn't raked perfect.

I'll let you know how many tickets are sold. Tons are coming for this. Think bigger picture..

You don't get it, thats ok, you are like most ,who are outside and think they know what is with-in. BTW there are no lodge services available, EMT at a bare minimum.

Conditions? Raking? Only noobs will complain about spring conditions. Besides everyone works together there. Some patrons even bring 1/2T of salt to keep the lips firm. You should meet mgmt at Boulder. :) To me, this will be the stuff the kids now will tell there kids about later

Reports and pics on Monday.

oh shit I just realized I am way off topic and need to leave anyhow.

I'll let you know how many tickets are sold. Tons are coming for this. Think bigger picture..

You don't get it, thats ok, you are like most ,who are outside and think they know what is with-in. BTW there are no lodge services available, EMT at a bare minimum.

Conditions? Raking? Only noobs will complain about spring conditions. Besides everyone works together there. Some patrons even bring 1/2T of salt to keep the lips firm. You should meet mgmt at Boulder. :) To me, this will be the stuff the kids now will tell there kids about later

Reports and pics on Monday.

oh shit I just realized I am way off topic and need to leave anyhow.

So with no lodge services there is NO chance of them buying chicken fingers either! You just made my point.

I give it 2 years before your bitching about BB management.

Edited by First Grade Teacher