blue or bear?

snoboardr270

Blue Or Bear?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Blue Or Bear?

• Blue
    • Bear

how blue is winning in this poll is astonishing to me, bear's park is far and wide better.

BEAR CREEK has the best overall park - there are some nice unique features at some of the others but there about 30+ different features and lots of cool stuff not seen anywhere else..

atomic, why would you go to bear for any other reason than the park? that mountain is worthless otherwise, its half the size of blue.

No vert at BC that is true.. but when you have a speed demon and a park rat.. there is no better place.. And that lodge OMG is it nice or what!!?

No vert at BC that is true.. but when you have a speed demon and a park rat.. there is no better place..  And that lodge OMG  is it nice or what!!?

I totally forgot the skiercross run - I call it chinese downhill.. They took down the sign that used to say "this run can casue death""

http://www.nastar.com/index.jsp?pagename=r...p&compid=416893

Or is that sign at Montage?

If you were talking about a freeriding experience I would be behind you all the way, but as far as park, the above isn't as much of an issue. From the things I've heard BC's park beats Blue hands down, but I haven't seen it for myself, so I don't want to be the one to pass judgement.

hi this is steven the park rat

Bule had a awsem terrain park the rails were awsem even know I fell on the kink rail and had a run away ski. Jumps were OK the landings could have been steper. BC's rails and jumps were perfic.Yeah I vote for BC.