Skidude's Race Pictures

AtomicSkier

skidude: I AM SPANDEX MAN!

dude, how was the GS suit in this weather? lol

lets just say, thinksnow and i were freezing our BALLS off waiting for him to come down, our heels were the coldest thing, my hands were cold as hell too, he had to be dying, though he probaly had his jacket on right till the end.

haha we waited forEVER to see you go (at least 40 or 50 racers) but we got to talk....we were pretty cold too!  :o

My second run I went up to early and it was like 40 racers before I shoudl have been there...and it was now in the shade...I FROZE :(

haha we waited forEVER to see you go (at least 40 or 50 racers) but we got to talk....we were pretty cold too!  :o

My second run I went up to early and it was like 40 racers before I shoudl have been there...and it was now in the shade...I FROZE :(

after seeing you race, ski999 had to leave, so he left, greg and i went into the lodge to have some chili and we decided that it was toooo cold so we said screw it and left :)

From what I hear spandex gets very hot or melts or something with a lot of friction.....So if you could imagin falling down a steep GS (something like cliffy) with spandex melting onto you...It may not be fun...Altho ur balls would get nice adn warm :wacko:

From what I hear spandex gets very hot or melts or something with a lot of friction.....So if you could imagin falling down a steep GS (something like cliffy) with spandex melting onto you...It may not be fun...Altho ur balls would get nice adn warm :wacko:

:lol: yea, :wacko: is right! It was fun watching the races, but that section where the first pic of skidude was where EVERYONE was messing up, cause you were getting decent speed and then it called for a quick quick turn, we saw so many people get on their tails or fall in that section.. B)