Camelback is moving to the East side

YellowSnowJerseyPro

idk the whole rain thing that were ganna have shortly will take care of it.

The rain this week is going to be short and sweet and very little if any at all, and look at the temps for next week! SNOWMAKING TEMPS FOR SURE! They will have the east side open in 2 weeks, 2 and a half tops! Look what they have done in 3 days they made like 36-48 inches of snow. I was there last Friday when they closed at 12 and let me tell you there was no snow anywhere!!!! then the next day did you happen to see the webcam?!? The snow was gone completely and look at them now 10 trails! Trust me the miracle they have worked over the past 3 days is amazaing compared to what that ski area looked like on Friday. I dunno man, sorry to rip on ya but im a die hard south jersey guy. I drive 2 and a half hours to that ski area at least 3 times a week and am a season pass holder. When someone rips on my mountain i get pissed just ask PapaSteeze hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, he's ticked me off a few times and i had to unfortunately give him a few threats.

HOW ARE YOU ANYHOW PAPA? DOING WELL? I'M SURE ILL SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND AT NIGHT WITH YOUR KIDS. hAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE I TOLD YOU I WOULD GREET YOU WHEN I SEE YOU.

I drive 1 minute to get to the mountain, and it pisses me off.

im a season pass holder, ive been there twice this season.

and my pass has been punched already by a ski patrol fag because I supposedly "scared' him" , and he wasnt even sure if it was me or some other guy with the same stuff on .

asshole mountain

Edited by poop

I drive 1 minute to get to the mountain, and it pisses me off.

im a season pass holder, ive been there twice this season.

and my pass has been punched already by a ski patrol fag because I supposedly "scared' him" , and he wasnt even sure if it was me or some other guy with the same stuff on .

asshole mountain

Well I reccomend you be more careful around them guys be cautious because they are the most strict in the area. They are there for your safety though, so just take it and move on, I've been in those same shoes three times already. Those guys are everywhere man. By the way you wouldnt have happend to have been on the quad lift with 2 guys and a girl and you were by yourself and you said " I make fun of none locals" are you? I doubt it but that kid also told me he lives 2 minutes from the mountain. Just wondering..........................

Well I reccomend you be more careful around them guys be cautious because they are the most strict in the area. They are there for your safety though, so just take it and move on, I've been in those same shoes three times already. Those guys are everywhere man. By the way you wouldnt have happend to have been on the quad lift with 2 guys and a girl and you were by yourself and you said " I make fun of none locals" are you? I doubt it but that kid also told me he lives 2 minutes from the mountain. Just wondering..........................

nah wasnt me.. i try to not get on the lift with ppl i dont know since its weird a lot of the time..i just stick with the ppl im there with. ive had some crazy conversations with drunk old men on the lift before .

HOW ARE YOU ANYHOW PAPA? DOING WELL? I'M SURE ILL SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND AT NIGHT WITH YOUR KIDS. hAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE I TOLD YOU I WOULD GREET YOU WHEN I SEE YOU.

Doing real well, if you find me at CB it won't be for long, I spend most of our time at Big Boulder. I might take an hour or two making some turns before the 10am crowds.

Camelback is moving to the east side, i figure about 2 weeks until they are 100% open, based on the temps and all. :wiggle:naughty:rolleyes:

No. They have been blowing on what they had open previously. They haven't even started blowing on any of the blacks yet. We might see them start working on some of the middle trials but I wouldn't expect them to start on trails that run out into the Stevenson until next week at least.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are 100% in 2-2.5 weeks, but please keep the false information to yourself.

they made like 36-48 inches of snow.

ROFL... do you really believe that there is a 3-4' base on 10 trails or do you believe that they blew some piles 4' high.

I was there last Friday when they closed at 12 and let me tell you there was no snow anywhere!!!!

LMAO. they had 50% coverage on Monday, there was plenty of snow there. IF you think CB was bad you should have seen Okemo and Wachusetts last weekend.

The snow was gone completely and look at them now 10 trails!

Yes.. it's a miracle!

No. They have been blowing on what they had open previously. They haven't even started blowing on any of the blacks yet. We might see them start working on some of the middle trials but I wouldn't expect them to start on trails that run out into the Stevenson until next week at least.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are 100% in 2-2.5 weeks, but please keep the false information to yourself.

We will be starting on the stevenson side next week and we're making a run at marjis starting tonight.

pyro, hows tussey doing with this cold streak? did they blow some snow yet or set a projected opening

They opened for a few days during the first cold streak. After that they closed and when we left there really wasn't any snow to be seen.

This is from their website:

Our Re-Opening date will be

SATURDAY JANUARY 13th ....9AM-5PM

2 slopes Beginner & Novice

2 chair lifts operating

more slopes to open by next wednesday!

when snowmaking weather returns

go to our snow report page for more info...

Edited by Schifdawg

Do you expect to have Marjie's open by Sunday? I'm not getting my hopes up, but that would be awesome (I go back to school Monday :banghead).

I can almost guarentee that marjis wont be open this sunday being that this weekend we will loose temps during the day most likly due to the rain/humidty possibly next weekend though.

Nice, I haven't been keeping up on their conditions while I'm home but it's great that there opening this weekend. It looks like they've been blowing snow on a lot of terrain and should have a good amount open soon. I haven't been watching the weather, but I think it's been a bit colder their than here. I'll post some more updates when I get some riding in out there.