Thursday updates

Papasteeze

What kind of media stuff does he need help with?

If its the video I can help like..tonight.

The Thursday update did not happen last night. I am thinking that since I film so much that I should drop off the tapes to Jeff or Ian or you. If you have film of the recent improvements, I am betting they would appreciate the help right now.

Pictures and a list of features is all that is needed for a minimum Thursday update.

The Thursday update did not happen last night. I am thinking that since I film so much that I should drop off the tapes to Jeff or Ian or you. If you have film of the recent improvements, I am betting they would appreciate the help right now.

Pictures and a list of features is all that is needed for a minimum Thursday update.

I have nothing o the recent update. Last time I filmed skiing was the weekend they opened when I last seen you.

Maybe they can just hold off on the edit? Unless you see Ian today at BB if your their you can just give him the tape and then he can edit tonight and and post it up on the site.

a little off topic but papasteeze i saw on the samelback message boar (when it was still up) that you are from landenberg. do your kids go to Fred S Engle or the High School?

a little unclear in the post. are you guys in avong grove school district?