Shoppe Revival Team Challenge

Ben Birk

it makes sense to me.

get 5 guys, one of them has to be good at QP and slopestyle. make the guy good at both your captain.

Get two guys for slopestyle.

Get two guys for a quarter pipe.

Go and compete, do the best you can, go when they tell you to go.

yes this it totaly right this is how it is set up. and the winner wins 1000 bucks not a trip 2 break that was last weekend

the revival team from last week were from mountain creek the real revival team might be there or on different teams..only one i know on the team is mullen...im thinking about putting together a team cuz the ectc was sooooo fun... make sure everyone doing this can handle big things because at the ectc there were a bunch of teams who couldnt step up to the big jump

the revival team from last week were from mountain creek the real revival team might be there or on different teams..only one i know on the team is mullen...im thinking about putting together a team cuz the ectc was sooooo fun... make sure everyone doing this can handle big things because at the ectc there were a bunch of teams who couldnt step up to the big jump

so what you are saying is that the kids that rode as the revival shop team last week, and won a trip to breck, dont actually work at the shop...?

only 2 kids where from creek on the team that won the trip 2 break. but they all work for the shop in one way or another. This even is going 2 be alot of fun and i encurage everyone 2 come out for for a good event

only 2 kids where from creek on the team that won the trip 2 break. but they all work for the shop in one way or another. This even is going 2 be alot of fun and i encurage everyone 2 come out for for a good event

something doesnt sound exactly right there.... ide be kinda pissed if i was the nestors guys who lost to them by a little bit...

I could see the confusion. I don't know their situation but I work for a ski shop at home for several months out of the year, and I have a job separate in the summer. They could be working two jobs - one for creek and one for the shop. THere is also a guy at our shop who works at our shop when hes at school and a different shop at home. The event wasn't just open to people who work 40 hours a week at one shop.

I could see the confusion. I don't know their situation but I work for a ski shop at home for several months out of the year, and I have a job separate in the summer. They could be working two jobs - one for creek and one for the shop. THere is also a guy at our shop who works at our shop when hes at school and a different shop at home. The event wasn't just open to people who work 40 hours a week at one shop.

i'm not saying it should only be open to those working full time. i certainly dont. no one on our team works full time since we are all in school. i was just wondering because of all the talk of them not actually working there. they're all sick and if they do all work at the shop, props to them and their shop for putting together a really good team. i think it says a lot about the quality of the staff at the shop if they can all ride well and back up the product they sell through that as well as through the technical knowledge of the product too.