Craig? The East Side?

OutCold

With all of the warm weather, but cold weather apparently here to stay, will Camelback be trying to open the East Side when coverage on the west side is adequate? I would guess so since President's Day Week is one of the busiest on the year, but I do not have the insider information. Additionally, if the East Side does open this year, have enough people been hird to keep it open? The East Side is some of the best terrain Camelback has, and on many occasions last year when I was there, the East Side was shut down due to inadequate lift operators. Please Clear this Up!!!

Now that winter has hit the Poconos -- we plan on making snow round the clock. The plan is to open the East Side, the Rhodo Park and the new half pipe. I don't have the exact sequence for snowmaking (on trails), but opening as much as possible. Any rumors of not opening the East Side, the park or the new pipe are wrong. The only thing that can change this plan is if the weather doesn

Now that winter has hit the Poconos -- we plan on making snow round the clock. The plan is to open the East Side, the Rhodo Park and the new half pipe. I don't have the exact sequence for snowmaking (on trails), but opening as much as possible. Any rumors of not opening the East Side, the park or the new pipe are wrong. The only thing that can change this plan is if the weather doesn

sometimes they close the east side due to wind, but i never remember them being closed for man power issues

Yes it is either because of wind, mechanical issues or the end of the night.

When was it closed?

Edited by AtomicSkier
Removing offense quoted post