Hmmm

skidude

Half the people I ski with will be using them.

Mum you know those don't hold enough for some of the people in the masters....They woudl need to learn to ski with 6 poles :nana

Skidude, that's great for you, you can fill dem up w/ the beer that you stole from skidad, and hiding underneath your older brothers bed <_<

I'm not even going to justify that with a comment until you get it right...its under my dogs bed :lol

Mum you know those don't hold enough for some of the people in the masters....They woudl need to learn to ski with 6 poles :nana

They will probably rig it so the entire pole is filled. Then, I will fly past them on the race course...

This could be the perfect solution for those of us who wait until after the race to drink. :lol

i've got a 60 oz one, and i can put it under my coat and not notice it's there. i use mine all the time...i love it, but if you do put something other than stright water in it make sure you rinse it out like as soon as you are done with it( someone had "special water" in it during band camp and it started to smell really bad b.c they left in in the thing over night)

Greg, its not really an issue with weight, atleast I didn't notice one, then again im always in the back seat :o

Umm and don't be compaining to me when ski patrol takes you down the mouantian because you were to drunk to realize that you couldn't ski threw trees ;)