Tanglewood Day 2

WildChild

I know ski is going to write a trip report- and is probably doing so as i speak. anyways i just wanted to post that todays GS race at Tanglewood was the best day of my life, Not only did i get to race with my dad but i got to spend the entire day with him skiing, I have missed skiing so much being down south attending the college of charleston. I didnt realize how much so until today however. I really didnt care about my time or form so much as acually getting back into the gates after years of not skiing at all . Anyways today brought me back to my racing days and i just realized how much i loved skiing. Thanks dad- i know you will read this soon and i just wanted you to know that today was amazing. I cant even describe how great it was. Love ya lots.

And Metzy- it was nice meeting you,and hanging out with you this weekend,i cant wait to meet some more PASR members at ASRA.

kat

It was definitely awesome meeting you too Kat. Your dad and you have a great relationship, and believe me I wish I could get one of my parents to come out and watch me race just once. It was an awesome weekend overall, and Ski did some awesome racing. The winner in the "best fall that didn't happen" category definitely has to be Kat, though. That really was a Bode-esque recovery.

I can't wait for the rest of the southern ASRA races and definitely for nationals. Its such a fun time. I really recommend that anyone with any interest at all in racing come try it out.

PS- Ski's daughter took her clothes off and gave them to me :rofl:rofl:rofl

Congrats to you all for getting your butts out there and racing. Given that we haven't had a scrap of decent snow to practice on, all of you deserve credit.

I saw my first gate of the season Sunday. It was delightfully fun.

We all missed you, 'Mom...20 or so people asked where you were.

I'd love to , Metzy, as long as they don't interfere with the 'dudes races. His January races were postponed into February, so his late winter schedule is busy, and it doesn't mesh well with the regional ASRA races. But, it's his last year racing from home, so I want to see as many of his races as I can.

I didn't know the Wildchild was racing - she doesn't know me, but the last time I saw her she was plummeting down the headwall at the Camelback race on Cliffhanger.

Atomic - I've been busy, busy, busy - between work and my cross training device, I haven't had a second. The good news is that I've done cardio all fall and early winter, so, with luck, I will get back into the swing of things more quickly.