Thank you Craig and Ashleigh

cameltoe

Special thanks to Craig and Ashleigh, for your time and info on keeping us up to speed on the happenings at CB. Most of us know that this is something that you do in addition to all of your other duties at CB and just want to acknowledge your help is appreciated.

Thanks for the recognition- I really appreciate it. I also want to thank all of you from the Camelback Message Board for your patience with our attempts to block the spam we were getting. Sorry we had to shut it down with such short notice, it was just not working out for us. We both (myself and Craig) try to keep you all as up to date as possible with conditions, snowmaking, and promotions going on at Camelback. It is really nice to hear some appreciation from you. Have a great weekend!

Thanks for the recognition- I really appreciate it. I also want to thank all of you from the Camelback Message Board for your patience with our attempts to block the spam we were getting. Sorry we had to shut it down with such short notice, it was just not working out for us. We both (myself and Craig) try to keep you all as up to date as possible with conditions, snowmaking, and promotions going on at Camelback. It is really nice to hear some appreciation from you. Have a great weekend!

I am glad to see you all here too! :)

How come you don't have the mountain rep moniker yet?

• 1 month later...