New Video On BigBoulderPark.Com

Kyle

with freedom and widow just being redone everyone has been hitting up those parks and as to boulder sum nights they get hard and the filming isnt as good at night so they only rlly film boulder on weekends or holidays cause of the limited amount of light on weekdays, coming up will be a sick video of louie hanft team rider

with freedom and widow just being redone everyone has been hitting up those parks and as to boulder sum nights they get hard and the filming isnt as good at night so they only rlly film boulder on weekends or holidays cause of the limited amount of light on weekdays, coming up will be a sick video of louie hanft team rider

nice louie is sick as hell

people arnt in boulder park because for all three jumps in that park the landings are sooooo flat. so bad. hurts so much, boulder park isnt gonna be good until they re do it, hopefully soon.

the first jump doesnt have a flat landing at all.. you just need the right amount of speed.. the second isnt to bad, and the third one def does not have a flat landing, no where close to being flat

yeah i thought the landings were alright last time i was there. you gotta come into the stuff super fast though. honestly, you might not be heavy enough to carry your speed for them....

she probably weighs the same as nips and she wears that same type of parachute style. nips can't really clear them either.

she probably weighs the same as nips and she wears that same type of parachute style. nips can't really clear them either.

exactly. i am 160 and super lanky and i generally have to tuck into them to clear them cause i have too much wind resistance for how light i am, it kinda sucks.

yeah i thought the landings were alright last time i was there. you gotta come into the stuff super fast though. honestly, you might not be heavy enough to carry your speed for them....

You're not kidding.

Speed is your friend!

I had to bomb the run between jumps to clear the flat.

No complaints though.

I LOVED the parks at BB! :rock

Edited by TT C6

the last jump on boulder would be nice if it had a landing and for all you ppl who say there not smooth stick in freedom or widow the jumps on boulder were perfect when it was built and the first jump is still nice as hell yea its not as easy as either one of those parks because its not supposed 2 its supposed to scare the shit outta u