Park Update

riderossi

i honestly dont have a clue what person can break boards like you. You must suck on jumps, im guessing you go off a jump and put your tail down and dont land flat.

And you must have to do all street rails or just park rails to screw your board up so bad you cant repair it.

Or your a person that has a few scratches on your board but thinks they need a new one. And im just wondering, what boards do you have and did you have.

hah nah i dont suck at jumps , i land where i should and how i should . im not one to brag and dont like to see others do so.

03 ride kink - split side wall at camp from go knows what

05 rome agent - looked down and saw it was broken at the end of a park run, side wall crack that led to water damge that rotted out the core. most likely damage from a rail, others ive shown had the same probs with their agents and got them warrantied. they didnt wanna do mine b/c i had nice gashes on my base from tree and rock bonks which had nothing to do with the crack.

[i]06 signal (2 of them)[/i] - one i fell and it would of been a hard fall so i put down my tail to save myself so definatly my fault. a 6 inch core crack running with the grain so it was still very rideable but riskayy. bought another this season for like $200 which was a steal. hit one of the hips at boulder was planning on doing a fs 5 with just a grab but went 7 . landed fine finished my run and looked down and said fuck b/c of a 6 inch crack in the tail , side wall split from the edge and split from the topsheet.

i have bad luck i guess and just expect my board life to be only a few months. i take full advantage of my boards and should do so since it helps me enjoy my time.

Edited by poop

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah dude you got mad fucking bad luck. Hahah i think im good with not breaking boards, cause i weigh 120 and im 5'7'' so ill be riding a 152 and it would be almost impossible for my skinny ass to break it unless i was hitting huge gap jumps or like you said, about to die

Boards break, the better you get the more you break I won't deny that part. I've broken 3 in 4 years and 3 pairs of bindings (well I broke my MIssions about a hundred times) But not waxing a snowboard to me is a huge mistake no matter how much you ride park. If anything I say it is more important in the park because come march every ounce of speed you can get counts when it gets super slushy.