Park Update

riderossi

Alright here is a current list of the the features in both terrain parks:

Main park on Spike :

• Choice of 10 foot park bench or 20 foot mailbox
  • jump
  • Choice of 5 features. 20 foot flat box, 20 foot picnic table, 20 foot A-frame, 20 foot down rail (double barrel) or 20 foot down box
  • down picnic table
  • S-box
  • jump
  • Choice of 4 features. 20 foot up box, 10-15 foot flat down box, 20 foot whale tail, or 20 foot flat bar.
  • jump
  • up box to gap to flat box to gap to down box (battleship), approximately 20-30 feet long
  • 30 foot rainbow box
  • 10 foot podium box

Beginner park on Mainline :

• 10-15 foot flat down box
  • 10 foot rainbow box
  • 15-20 foot flat bar
  • jump
  • 10 foot flat box
  • 10-15 foot up-flat box
  • 5 foot mailbox
  • Choice of 10 foot C-box or 10 foot flat box

* all measurements are just approximations by me and may not be exact.

aterrainfrnt.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i did forget it..oh well. That DFD was supposed to be closed off all night. The park was closed all this morning so everything should be i as good of shape as the wind allows. The zaugg is supposed to be arriving monday, but don't hold your breath on that. They are still planning on putting in a 13 foot pipe, about 200 foot long. Boxes were still nice and sticky when i hit them last.

I dont think anything is sticky.Just the S,A-Frame,and flat rail.Other then that everything seems fast to me.The DFD is soooo fast.

You are also hitting it at a different time of the day. Today my friend and i combined got stuck on top of the A-frame, 20 ft table, 20 ft flat box up top. Also the battleship and rainbow at the bottom. I didn't even attempt the S-box today because yesterday i stuck on it and went flying off onto my side/back and pulled a bunch of muscles or something in it. Was the middle section of the battleship holding up tonight without wobbling? It was like a C-saw in the morning, we had to pull it out and drill a couple holes out to get it level.

You are also hitting it at a different time of the day. Today my friend and i combined got stuck on top of the A-frame, 20 ft table, 20 ft flat box up top. Also the battleship and rainbow at the bottom. I didn't even attempt the S-box today because yesterday i stuck on it and went flying off onto my side/back and pulled a bunch of muscles or something in it. Was the middle section of the battleship holding up tonight without wobbling? It was like a C-saw in the morning, we had to pull it out and drill a couple holes out to get it level.
The middle part seemed fine.

But umm since your kinda park crew I think you should get some wax and wax the a-frame,and s-box,they really need it.Everything else slides fine for me.Maybe wax your board?

That was so dumb.

Wax has nothing to do with the board breaking. It makes the surface slick so that you go fast on the snow and don't stick.

he never said wax has anything to do with a board breaking, all he said was that its pointless to waste money on wax when snowboards typically break while riding during the year

i like how people dont know how to read these days.. do i need to throw in a dick load of context clues or something?

You're comment was still idiotic at best.

Moving on...the boxes were sliding nicely tonight. The battleship was still a little sticky but do-able. The rainbow was a bit stick on the down part, but also good enough to hit. We spent a few minutes cutting out that mound of snow next to the last jump into a makeshift quarter pipe. We only cut a small section and didn't make it fully vertical but it was still fun to mess around on and an extra feature for the park.

You're comment was still idiotic at best.

Moving on...the boxes were sliding nicely tonight. The battleship was still a little sticky but do-able. The rainbow was a bit stick on the down part, but also good enough to hit. We spent a few minutes cutting out that mound of snow next to the last jump into a makeshift quarter pipe. We only cut a small section and didn't make it fully vertical but it was still fun to mess around on and an extra feature for the park.

Sick!

Maybe after our snow on Tuesday you can just push most of it over where you plan on making those quarter pipes to act like a half pipe if you still plan on doing that.

And every box slides fine for me except the a-frame.Just get speed and try not to stay flat on your snowboard/skis,stay on the back or front edges....it might be harder to do that on a snowboard tho...

your an idiot guy, not my comment.

you two hot shots can wax your boards together wednesday night (valentines day) in preporation for the pow we have coming.

wax , lol for racers and pipe jocks.

Edited by poop

Sick!

Maybe after our snow on Tuesday you can just push most of it over where you plan on making those quarter pipes to act like a half pipe if you still plan on doing that.

And every box slides fine for me except the a-frame.Just get speed and try not to stay flat on your snowboard/skis,stay on the back or front edges....it might be harder to do that on a snowboard tho...

I'm not sure what the Planet guys plan on doing at this point. They have 1 wall pushed already but i don't know where they are getting enough snow for the other side, the season is over in a month anyway. I don't know if the snow we made into a quarter pipe is going to be turned into a quarter or if that snow is just sitting there for the other wall of the pipe.

and if you try to stay on your edges on a snowboard you are likely to eat shit.