The Problem with CB Rhodo park

YellowSnowJerseyPro

that made me laugh for some reason haha

The Ranger standing next to the jump staring at the boarder is just too funny!! :lol:lol

Looks like they did a better job of the approach to the wall than last year. I remember that was a learning experience.

Hey TP4 ya got any Fruit of Islam hats? :rolleyes:

Edited by Skizilla

The parks looked good today. Some new, some redone, some same. I understand what you are looking for in jumps (from the pictures posted of other parks). I'm thinking we are trying to discourage the inverted attempts by keeping everyone low and long instead of allowing the altitude. Your going to have to give them some time for change on that one. I dont think you will ever see inverts "promoted" at CB, but, they are starting to see the inevitability.

I have nothing nice to say. .. I do have a question though. Why is there no drop in for your new pipe? It is already short at 300' - Obviously the pipe was built to plans, why was the drop in left out? It shortens an already short pipe. Are there plans to build the walls back up, also it seems now that the snow needs to be farmed differently to steepen it up.

The long flat rail has too flat of a landing at the end of it. I wish I had a camera with me to take pictures of the flat down and how dangerous it was saturday. (it was corrected for Sunday)

the landing for the flat down when i was there last wasnt very good. for that whole thing it should be groomed out so there are no chunks because on that landing i feel it should start under the rail abit becuase i came off a tiny bit short and land one the very top of the landing and flipped over