Removed trails still open?

IrishSnow686

I know there is already a thread about JF removing trails from its trail map. But I dont think it was even answered (at least that I could see) in that thread. Are those trails that were removed still open? Or did they rope them off for good?

You can ski anywhere there is snow at JFM as long as it isnt specifically marked "closed" and the only time they will do that is if there isnt enough snow to ski it...

Jordan

^LOL I knew they were still there, just wasn't sure if for some reason they were slowly removing the gladed trails. As far as I know, JF is the only resort in the poconos that allows tree skiing/riding. I never knew about them allowing all access until last year. I wonder if they will still continue to blow on some of them, or did they just let the snow blow off from the other trails being blown?

pipes decent i enjoyed it walls are a little 2 close not enough flat bottom and not enough vert alright for a foot of air after that it gets tricky

when riding the walls dont carve to much cuz u will loose to much speed

this is as of last sat not sure how it is (not gunna be riding for a couple weeks got knocked out in the mikenmatts jump off

pipes decent i enjoyed it walls are a little 2 close not enough flat bottom and not enough vert alright for a foot of air after that it gets tricky

when riding the walls dont carve to much cuz u will loose to much speed

this is as of last sat not sure how it is (not gunna be riding for a couple weeks got knocked out in the mikenmatts jump off

Yea doesn't matter I'm out for the season from injury I'm just keeping on eye on things to see where I should get a pass for next year and I hadn't seen pictures of the pipe at BB yet. Although right now I'm thinking about a JFBB weekday and a Blue anytime pass and Blue apparently has a very nice pipe and I've seen pictures and it looks like a very good mid sized pipe so that will cover my pipe riding. Considering my home mountain (Mountain Creek) wouldn't have a pipe even if I were riding this year, a small one is better than nothing.