Saturday Crowds? Havn't been to BB in awhile.

DiMe

How typically are the Saturday crowds? I havn't been to boulder since earlier in the season. How long are the lifts lines, are the parks usually ridiculasly packed? Is it busier in the day or at night?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I can't really answer for BB, but I would go first thing for freshness.

I debated about going to BB Sat. morning. I always go to JF on weekends, because it is bigger, spread out more, and handles the crows better. I would imagine that the lift lines wouldn't take too long, since there are three chairs next to each other in the center. The triple on the far east might have the longest line, since there are two other chairs on the west side of the mt.

I was at BB this past Saturday from 12-4. The lift lines were INSANE. I have major beefs with them for this. There was no line control whatsover. Singles were getting on a triple chair 2x in row while the lines were heading up the hills. JF has much better control over this with ropes. BB didn't even have the ropes on their triple or their twin doubles. Plus, their one double wasn't even running. Prolly not enough employees for a competition weekend.