Customer Appreciation Day

Bear Creek PR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So pass holders can get in early. And they can bring a guest for free.

Does this mean the guests can also get in early? Or do they have to sit in the lodge for an hour?

im wondering if they will even check passes at the lifts. ive had my pass scanned like twice all season, and it couldve been avoided.

here is what we are pretty much getting for today...

10% off food... that means for a 6 dollar chicken basket i only have to pay $5.50... that rox

you can bring a friend... do they have to pay for rentals??

bear is opening an hour early... I think most people w/ a pass are people in school?? but did bear ever think people in school get 2 days to sleep in a week... don't know if i wanna waste my time at bear

the rail jam.... that is the best part. do you get a t-shirt??

WOW bear is goin all out...

You know... for the same people that bashed Bob and I about a legitimate issue you all sure bitch a lot about nothing. I may have my problems with BC but I think that the customer appreciation day is a great idea. It's free shit and extra time on the mountain!!! What is the problem with that? Good job and good idea BC. I think that all bitching and griping aside people still came and enjoyed.

bear is opening an hour early... I think most people w/ a pass are people in school?? but did bear ever think people in school get 2 days to sleep in a week... don't know if i wanna waste my time at bear

Well Boo Hoo....Wait till you hit the real world.....What's so tough about waking up a little early....I really wish they would open at 7:30 every day

I agree with Sex Kitten....take what you can get.....Cause before you know it the season will be over and you be talking about all the good times there and jonesing for the next season to start.

Edited by Mixilplix

You know... for the same people that bashed Bob and I about a legitimate issue you all sure bitch a lot about nothing. I may have my problems with BC but I think that the customer appreciation day is a great idea. It's free shit and extra time on the mountain!!! What is the problem with that? Good job and good idea BC. I think that all bitching and griping aside people still came and enjoyed.

:werd i appreciate that bear creek appreciates me. by the way, i thought your issue was legitimate.

here is what we are pretty much getting for today...

10% off food... that means for a 6 dollar chicken basket i only have to pay $5.50... that rox

you can bring a friend... do they have to pay for rentals??

the rail jam.... that is the best part. do you get a t-shirt??

WOW bear is goin all out...

You sound like a little bitch in all your posts...I guess its fitting.