Customer Appreciation Day

Bear Creek PR

Join us on Saturday, March 17 (St. Patty's Day!!) for a Customer Appreciation Day! We'll have music outside on the deck by the band Parrotbeach from 1-4pm, along with drinks and food specials. If conditions allow, we'll also be running NASTAR on Sunday morning from 9am-11am!

For our valued Season Pass holders, we'll be opening the lifts an hour early at 7:30am! We're also inviting you to bring one guest for FREE! That's right, each season pass holder can present their pass at Guest Services to receive one FREE extended day lift ticket for a friend! NASTAR will also be free for season pass holders on Saturday morning!

We're looking forward to a fun-filled day on the mountain and hope you'll be able to join us!

Edited by Bear Creek PR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join us on Saturday, March 17 (St. Patty's Day!!) for a Customer Appreciation Day! We'll have music outside on the deck by the band Parrotbeach from 1-4pm, along with drinks and food specials. If conditions allow, we'll also be running NASTAR on Sunday morning from 9am-11am!

For our valued Season Pass holders, we'll be opening the lifts an hour early at 7:30am! We're also inviting you to bring one guest for FREE! That's right, each season pass holder can present their pass at Guest Services to receive one FREE extended day lift ticket for a friend! NASTAR will also be free for season pass holders on Saturday morning!

We're looking forward to a fun-filled day on the mountain and hope you'll be able to join us!

what about for offpeak passholders?

Join us on Saturday, March 17 (St. Patty's Day!!) for a Customer Appreciation Day! We'll have music outside on the deck by the band Parrotbeach from 1-4pm, along with drinks and food specials.

Love Parrotbeach! :wiggle They are just like being at a Buffett concert without the high ticket price!

too bad I will be in Killington that weekend. would almost rather be at BC for Parrotbeach (i said almost!).

Nice job Mark & Mary, giving back to your passholders like that. Sounds like a great day for PASR's to unite and visit BC. Those that don't have a pass can be the guest of those that do.

whaddabout the passholder railjam u were talkin about?

That's something that we still have to talk to Andy about. There are a few other things that are also still in the works, I just don't have them finalized yet. I wanted to get the initial information and date out ASAP so everyone could mark their calendar.

As soon as I get more details, I'll pass them along.

Hey everyone,

I am happy to annouce that season passholders will also receive a 10% discount in the Mountain Eatery cafeteria on Saturday!

Now, to your questions about the early hour of skiing and riding- it will be for passholders only. No friends, no shop employees- only season pass holders.

Also, don't worry about the snow. We've got plenty here in piles and we plan to continue to make snow as temperatures permit!

That would be cool if i had any friends that didn't have season passes i guess.

I wish we could get more than a half an hour to ourselves but, it's something so i'm not complainin'.

Edited by rideride

That would be cool if i had any friends that didn't have season passes i guess.

I wish we could get more than a half an hour to ourselves but, it's something so i'm not complainin'.

The slopes don't open until 8:30am, so season pass holders will have an hour to themselves.

Sweet a customer appreciation day on the 17'th!!! one day before bear is saying their going to CLOSE!!!!!!This Bullshit is just an attempt to buy your loyal passholders out and hush us up so we come back next year. Its really nice to know that you think 10% off in the cafeteria and an extra hour on the slopes is going to make up for missing 2 months of riding. Yeah i know the begining of the season wasnt their fault but why are they closing on the 18'th??? there was all this talk about how they were going to try and stay open till april and now their closing barely halfway through march??? Bear is really going downhill, last night at the urban slopestyle was rediculous, If BB was closer ide get a pass there next year b/c im starting to get fed up with BC. The one thing they did better, listen to their customers and try and make them happy they dont even do anymore. Well lemme tell you, your losing the trust and appreciation of most of your loyal passholders through all this bull shit. Ive talked to alot of people and all of them have said the same thing, that if BB was closer theyd be getting a pass there next year. Im sorry if this rant was pointless and just tore down bear but im not gonna be bought off by 10% off a 10 dollar cheese burger and an extra hour of riding. FUCK THAT!!!!!!

I'm not sure where anyone is getting the idea that we are closing on the 18th. This is completly untrue and pure rumor. A closing date has not even been discussed within the management team at this time. In fact, we have plenty of snow on the mountains in piles right now and we also plan to continue making snow as temperatures permit.

The customer appreciation day that we are putting together for our season pass holders and other guests has really nothing to do with the way the season started. It's something that we've been discussing and are hoping to make an annual event, regardless of the way the season turns out. Bear Creek strives to provide world class guest service to all of our guests, and we make changes and create days like this one based on the input of our guests.

If you have additional suggestions for our customer appreciation day, I would be happy to hear them and consider them.

Thanks,

Mary

the 18'th is what some of employees i talked to last night were saying. They said management said they were closing b/c after that they are going to start losing revenue. I mean they could have completely made that up but i talked to like 2 or 3 employees and all of them said the same thing.....

the 18'th is what some of employees i talked to last night were saying. They said management said they were closing b/c after that they are going to start losing revenue. I mean they could have completely made that up but i talked to like 2 or 3 employees and all of them said the same thing.....

As I said, this information is untrue. We'll make an annoucement today in our daily staff meeting to clear up the rumors and get all of our employees on the same page.

suggestions

#1. Free something for people who dress up in irish themed clothes(this event is happening on st. patricks day)

#2. Open lifts early for passholders as planned. leave the lifts open to the public until 1 a.m.

#3. 10%...well i guess thats better than nothing but not by much...honestly 10%?? would it kill you guys to give us 40% or higher...i mean for real. how much money would u lose by giving PASSHOLDERS a 40% off discount FOR ONE DAY.

#4. Season pass holder railjam.