Customer Appreciation Day

Bear Creek PR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

suggestions

#1. Free something for people who dress up in irish themed clothes(this event is happening on st. patricks day)

#2. Open lifts early for passholders as planned. leave the lifts open to the public until 1 a.m.

#3. 10%...well i guess thats better than nothing but not by much...honestly 10%?? would it kill you guys to give us 40% or higher...i mean for real. how much money would u lose by giving PASSHOLDERS a 40% off discount FOR ONE DAY.

#4. Season pass holder railjam.

i like number 2.... bear could makeup for new years and it would be mad funn (7:30 in da morning to 1 in da morning)16 n a half hours

Here is what BC says about season passes(this is right off the web site)

SEASON PASS AND FIVE SESSION PASS GUARANTEE

By purchasing a Season Pass or Five Session Pass, you make a commitment to Bear Creek Mountain Resort. In return, we make a commitment to you with our Pass Guarantee. We all hope for a cold and snowy winter, but if the weather does not cooperate Bear Creek has you covered by guaranteeing a minimum 65 day season!

Season Pass Guarantee

For every day that Bear Creek falls short of the 65 day guarantee, you will receive a 2% per day credit* toward your Season Pass purchase the following season. For example, if Bear Creek is open 55 days, 10 days less than the minimum guarantee, you will receive a credit of 10 days multiplied by 2% equaling a 20% credit toward the following season.

*Credit amount is based on the cost paid for the 2006-2007 season pass.

I've been going to BC for a long time..on the average they would open just before Christmas and close around St Patty's day.....that comes close to 80 plus days....I wonder who came up with 65 days?

Then they credit you with a discount towards next years pass if they don't meet the 65 days...OK...I bet those pass prices go up next year.....

If BC goes to the end of March into April then props to them,but if they close on the 18th that's how there going to cover there ass

Edited by Mixilplix

its awesome that bear is giving season pass holders a free pass for someone else, but that's not really doing anything for the pass holders!! and im still not going to spend $5 on a $6 cheeseburger when I can just go to the turkey hill down the street and get a snack to hold me over until i get good food. meh..

i guess its like "oh well, whatever". like "aw man the last bit of my coffee is cold..meh" its usually used when you're bummed about something but it's not that big of a deal. i think its from the simpsons..from a lisa episode. I've been saying it for a long time though and people alway get confused when they've never heard/seen it before..haha

You guys asked for it, so we're making it happen!

We've just added a Rail Jam on Saturday afternoon in the base area! This event will be FREE to season pass holders and $5 for anyone else who wants to enter. Registration will take place from 1-2pm at Guest Services. (All participants must register- even those with a season pass!)

The event will take place from 2-3:30pm. Judges will pick the top skiers and snowboarders to advance to the finals, which will be held from 3:30-4:00pm. At 4pm, prizes will be awarded to the to skier and the top snowboarder.

You guys asked for it, so we're making it happen!

We've just added a Rail Jam on Saturday afternoon in the base area! This event will be FREE to season pass holders and $5 for anyone else who wants to enter. Registration will take place from 1-2pm at Guest Services. (All participants must register- even those with a season pass!)

The event will take place from 2-3:30pm. Judges will pick the top skiers and snowboarders to advance to the finals, which will be held from 3:30-4:00pm. At 4pm, prizes will be awarded to the to skier and the top snowboarder.

I just got a woody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

everyone needs to stop bitching about the short season. bear creek did everything possible to be be open and they made snow as often as possible. also if u have bought a season pass, u must go up to bear often. prob 99.9 percent of u have paid off your pass but yet u still continue to complain. at least bear is doing something like this 65 day season thing and this whole day for use. i dont see any other mtn giving season pass holders the availbility to get a free pass for someone or having a rail jam and all that stuff. so just take it or leave it. where bear creek is located its a little warmer than blue, so u either take it or u can go to blue doesnt bother me or prob anyone elce here

You want them to give you a reach around or something?

Hahaha! Classic.

everyone needs to stop bitching about the short season. bear creek did everything possible to be be open and they made snow as often as possible. also if u have bought a season pass, u must go up to bear often. prob 99.9 percent of u have paid off your pass but yet u still continue to complain. at least bear is doing something like this 65 day season thing and this whole day for use. i dont see any other mtn giving season pass holders the availbility to get a free pass for someone or having a rail jam and all that stuff. so just take it or leave it. where bear creek is located its a little warmer than blue, so u either take it or u can go to blue doesnt bother me or prob anyone elce here

I agree. I may have my problems with BC (OK, they're Bob's problems but I sort of agree) but you can't possibly think that BC wanted this season to go the way it did. It's not like they made money when people (including the season pass holders) couldn't ski.

You want them to give you a reach around or something?

pshh your thinking to small. rusty trombones and dirty sanchezes all around complements of BC!

in my opinion, they have done enough and this is all icing on the cake. sure the food thing is a bit chinsy, but a rail jam free for passholders, killer parks, hour to ourselves(im happy about this because that means primo parking that day), and just the fact that they actualyl care enough to post here(and get into technical things with us, like lift operations, future plans, snowmaking expansion for next season and whatnot) makes me happy i bought a season pass, whcih was much cheaper then anything around, even spring.

oh yeah, they did say offpeak was valid saturday too right?

Anyone want to bring me on Saturday? I'll drive you if you live in Bethlehem and buy you lunch or alcohol, you can choose :)

if my friend backs out, which is highly likely, you could use my free ticket. and since when is alcohol not lunch?