70/2/3

AtomicSkier

I slept in, skipped my last class before spring break so I could finish writing a paper, which I finished at 10am....handed it in, picked up my pay check, stopped at the bank, went home, and was en route for the boot at 10:56am...pulled in at 11:25am and started skiing FRESH CORD at 11:30.....there was still fresh cord at 1:30! The snow was freaking PERFECT. It doesn't get any better then that in the spring, imo. mad hero snow. challenge was all cord on the right side, nice and soft. razors was a little more beat up, but still fresh cord on the right, and you could rip the biggest GS arcs down the whole trail thats how smooth it was. no gapers out today...just some race kids and some jib honks. I did 7runs by the time doug got there, and we did the bumps 5 times. doug can freakin RIP in the bumps. I was shocked...He got several corn face shots. After several bumps runs and lots of freakin ripping i was getting tired around 25 runs, doug's like stay for a few more....and after getting to 30 i was like eh wtf, so i ended up skiing 40 runs for 42320 vert, which is my best ever. the snow was just freakin perfect, and nobody was there. One of the top 5 days of the season, fo sho.

soft snow is about all youll get

it was suprisingly uncrowded (except the park of course)

mad ski clubbers, its so dangerous. i learned a ton of new stuff tonight. pretty sick

oh, seriously. wear helmets...

im suprised i didnt crack mine today. it could've very possibly just saved my life.

for those of you that were up there in the park... whats with all the hostility? there was so much shit talking and calling out tonight. somebody definitely couldve gotten f'ed up. im talking like big groups tryin to get into it with other bigger groups. 20 people or so, intense.

i dont know what was going on, but the last few times ive been riding ive noticed a LOT of really cocky kids who think they own the place, and they really pissed me off.. i wasnt going to do anything about it, peace and love man, but they really need to chill out. nothing ya can do unfortunately