Friday

skigurl

i will not.  but there should be a forum get-together one day in the future.

We once had a snowboard.com get-together at that other moutain that starts with a "Mount" and ends with an "eek" and it was very fun.

greg, ski999 and i had a mini get together! :P but i refuse to visit camelback on the weekends (well i can make exceptions)

Well, we could opt to take the Skidude groupie road show to JF on Sunday, but JF sucks just a little too much and we apparently just aren't that much good luck.

And being a deeply unprincipled person, I'm waiting to perfect my printer's ticket forging skills prior to my next CB visit. Why is money so easy to forge, but lift tickets are not?

i will be arriving at CB between 2 and 3 on friday. my class is done at 12, then i head home to load the car and go. prolly be in the park from about the time i get there til like 4, 430 when the LHS ski club arrives and i go to do some runs with my g/f. after that i will be all over the place. green/black/white jacket, black pants, black helmet, black gloves, M3 board with jibophonic stenciled on the back. cya there!

if all goes well I'll be there, pending on the status of rhodo. I'm torn between blue and cb but blue's opening of sidewinder park is making me lean toward them... get them boxes up and maybe I'll change... but to be frank, CB's jumps suck and Blue has the ill first one on sidewinder park...

Edited by forumpl155

if all goes well I'll be there, pending on the status of rhodo. I'm torn between blue and cb but blue's opening of sidewinder park is making me lean toward them... get them boxes up and maybe I'll change... but to be frank, CB's jumps suck and Blue has the ill first one on sidewinder park...

ahh yess the sidewinder park, a favorite amoung boarders...i must say, some of things they have in there ARE pretty sick...some of the jumps are huge :o