JF conditions / park?

Im thinking of heading up to JF in the late morning tomorrow but the website really doesnt say much about JF's park. I havent been up this year but wanted to try a different place. I'll most likely head over to BB at 3 to see that since I havent made it there either this year. Can you still just go from JF to BB w/ the same ticket or do you need to upgrade/buy new one?

Im thinking of heading up to JF in the late morning tomorrow but the website really doesnt say much about JF's park. I havent been up this year but wanted to try a different place. I'll most likely head over to BB at 3 to see that since I havent made it there either this year. Can you still just go from JF to BB w/ the same ticket or do you need to upgrade/buy new one?

The same ticket is good for both mountains and $25 for both places is a pretty good deal. The snow should be nice and soft. The snow stays a lot better at JF than BB, since it sits down in the valley. JF's park has a few jumps and maybe a rail or two, but they've turned JF into mainly a free riding/ skiing mountain, since BB is the park place. There is still a lot of snow in the woods/ trees to ride....and they allow you to do it. Go to JF to get in your free riding, then hit BB for the parks. If you like fast runs, go on East Mt. and hit lightining and bear right and hit the left side of Floyd's Folly :sprint (beware skier's right side of Floyd is bumped up).

Edited by bigdaddyk

I still hope there is some snow in the trees tomorrow... not sure how the warmer temps have effected that. $25 for 2 mountains is a GREAT deal.

I was there today (Sunday) and there was still a lot of snow in the trees when I left, at 11:30...it was a little icy off trail, though. I'll be there first thing Monday, for a couple hours before work. It's supposed to get down to 22 degrees at Lake Harmony, so it should be solid cord for the first hour or so, until it warms up. The grooming at JF is top notch.

Edited by bigdaddyk

I was up saturday. The park is nice. Flat rail next to a flat box. Then there's 3 jumps- large, small, medium. After that there's a huge speed hump followed by a flat box and a mailbox. Fun park. The beginner park has a jump and a few berms